In MLB action on Wednesday, the Atlanta Braves face the Washington Nationals.
Before you do any MLB betting on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's what you need to know.
Braves vs Nationals Game Info
- Atlanta Braves (36-27) vs. Washington Nationals (23-41)
- Date: Wednesday, June 15, 2022
- Time: 7:05 PM ET
- Venue: Nationals Park -- Washington, District of Columbia
Braves vs Nationals Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: ATL: (-188) | WSH: (+158)
- Spread: ATL: -1.5 (-111) | WSH: +1.5 (-108)
- Total: 9 -- Over: (-122) | Under: (+100)
Braves vs Nationals Probable Starting Pitchers
The starting pitchers are Spencer Strider (2-2) for the Atlanta Braves, and Erick Fedde (4-4) for the Washington Nationals.
Braves vs Nationals Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Braves win (61.2%)
Braves vs Nationals Moneyline
- Washington is the underdog, +158 on the moneyline, while Atlanta is a -188 favorite despite being on the road.
Braves vs Nationals Spread
- The Braves are 1.5-run road favorites on the runline against the Nationals. The Braves are -111 to cover, and the Nationals are -108.
Braves vs Nationals Over/Under
- The over/under for Braves-Nationals on June 15 is 9. The over is -122, and the under is +100.
Braves vs Nationals Betting Trends
- The Braves have been victorious in 29, or 65.9%, of the 44 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- Atlanta has a mark of 14-3 in contests where bookmakers favor them by -184 or better on the moneyline.
- Atlanta's games have gone over the total in 34 of their 63 opportunities.
- The Nationals have put together an 18-36 record in games they were listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 33.3% of those games).
- Washington has gone 6-14 when it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +154 or longer (30%).
- Washington has played in 63 games with a set over/under, and has combined with their opponents to go over the total 33 times (33-26-4).