Braves vs Nationals Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for July 16
Saturday's slate in the MLB includes a matchup between the Atlanta Braves and the Washington Nationals.
We've got you covered, in terms of the most important information about this game before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Braves vs Nationals Game Info
- Atlanta Braves (55-37) vs. Washington Nationals (30-62)
- Date: Saturday, July 16, 2022
- Time: 4:05 PM ET
- Venue: Nationals Park -- Washington, District of Columbia
Braves vs Nationals Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: ATL: (-245) | WSH: (+200)
- Spread: ATL: -1.5 (-152) | WSH: +1.5 (+126)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-120) | Under: (-102)
Braves vs Nationals Probable Starting Pitchers
The Braves will start Max Fried (9-3) against the Nationals and Paolo Espino (0-2).
Braves vs Nationals Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Braves win (65.5%)
Braves vs Nationals Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Nationals-Braves, Washington is the underdog at +200, and Atlanta is -245 playing on the road.
Braves vs Nationals Spread
- The Nationals are +1.5 on the spread (+126 to cover), and Atlanta is -152 to cover the runline.
Braves vs Nationals Over/Under
- A combined run total of 8.5 has been set for Braves-Nationals on July 16, with the over at -120 and the under at -102.
Braves vs Nationals Betting Trends
- The Braves have won in 47, or 68.1%, of the 69 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- This season, Atlanta has come away with a win six times in seven chances when named as a favorite of at least -250 or better on the moneyline.
- Atlanta and their opponents have gone over in 43 of their 92 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The Nationals have compiled a 23-53 record in games they were listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 30.3% of those games).
- In games it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +205 or longer, Washington has a record of 1-2 (33.3%).
- Washington has played in 91 games with over/under set, and has combined with opponents to go over the total 44 times (44-43-4).