Tuesday's slate in the MLB includes a matchup between the Atlanta Braves and the San Francisco Giants.
We've got you covered, in terms of the vital information about this matchup before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Braves vs Giants Game Info
- Atlanta Braves (39-29) vs. San Francisco Giants (37-29)
- Date: Tuesday, June 21, 2022
- Time: 7:20 PM ET
- Venue: Truist Park -- Atlanta, Georgia
Braves vs Giants Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: ATL: (-164) | SF: (+138)
- Spread: ATL: -1.5 (+116) | SF: +1.5 (-140)
- Total: 9.5 -- Over: (-104) | Under: (-118)
Braves vs Giants Probable Starting Pitchers
The starting pitchers are Spencer Strider (3-2) for the Atlanta Braves, and Anthony DeSclafani for the San Francisco Giants.
Braves vs Giants Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Braves win (53.9%)
Braves vs Giants Moneyline
- San Francisco is a +138 underdog on the moneyline, while Atlanta is a -164 favorite at home.
Braves vs Giants Spread
- The Braves are 1.5-run home favorites on the runline against the Giants. The Braves are +116 to cover, and the Giants are -140.
Braves vs Giants Over/Under
- Braves versus Giants on June 21 has an over/under of 9.5 runs, with the odds on the over -104 and the under set at -118.
Braves vs Giants Betting Trends
- The Braves have come away with 32 wins in the 49 contests they have been listed as the favorites in this season.
- This season, Atlanta has been victorious 19 times in 28 chances when named as a favorite of at least -162 or shorter on the moneyline.
- Contests with Atlanta have gone over the total set by bookmakers in 36 of 68 chances this season.
- The Giants have won five of the 14 games they were the underdog on the moneyline this season (35.7%).
- San Francisco has a 3-1 record (winning 75% of its games) when playing as a moneyline underdog of +136 or longer.
- San Francisco has had an over/under set by bookmakers 63 times, and has combined with opponents to go over the total in 30 of those games (30-29-4).