Braves vs Diamondbacks Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for July 29
By Duel Staff
The MLB's Friday schedule includes the Atlanta Braves taking on the Arizona Diamondbacks.
Here's everything you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Braves vs Diamondbacks Game Info
- Atlanta Braves (59-41) vs. Arizona Diamondbacks (45-53)
- Date: Friday, July 29, 2022
- Time: 7:20 PM ET
- Venue: Truist Park -- Atlanta, Georgia
Braves vs Diamondbacks Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: ATL: (-220) | ARI: (+184)
- Spread: ATL: -1.5 (-108) | ARI: +1.5 (-111)
- Total: 9 -- Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Braves vs Diamondbacks Probable Starting Pitchers
The scheduled starters are Kyle Wright (12-4) for the Atlanta Braves, and Madison Bumgarner (6-9) for the Arizona Diamondbacks.
Braves vs Diamondbacks Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Braves win (68.2%)
Braves vs Diamondbacks Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Diamondbacks-Braves, Arizona is the underdog at +184, and Atlanta is -220 playing at home.
Braves vs Diamondbacks Spread
- The Braves are favored by 1.5 runs at home versus the Diamondbacks. The Braves are -108 to cover the spread, while the Diamondbacks are -111.
Braves vs Diamondbacks Over/Under
- Braves versus Diamondbacks on July 29 has an over/under of 9 runs, with the odds on the over -105 and the under set at -115.
Braves vs Diamondbacks Betting Trends
- The Braves have been favorites in 76 games this season and have come away with the win 50 times (65.8%) in those contests.
- This season, Atlanta has come away with a win 13 times in 18 chances when named as a favorite of at least -220 or better on the moneyline.
- Atlanta and their opponents have hit the over in 49 of their 99 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Diamondbacks have won 32 of the 73 games they were the underdog on the moneyline this season (43.8%).
- Arizona has a 1-6 record (winning only 14.3% of its games) when playing as a moneyline underdog of +184 or longer.
- Arizona has combined with opponents to hit the over on the total 44 times this season for a 44-52-2 record against the over/under.