Braves vs Athletics Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for June 7
By Duel Staff
The MLB slate on Tuesday includes the Atlanta Braves taking on the Oakland Athletics.
Before you do any MLB betting on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's what you need to know.
Braves vs Athletics Game Info
- Atlanta Braves (28-27) vs. Oakland Athletics (20-36)
- Date: Tuesday, June 7, 2022
- Time: 7:20 PM ET
- Venue: Truist Park -- Atlanta, Georgia
Braves vs Athletics Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: ATL: (-255) | OAK: (+210)
- Spread: ATL: -1.5 (-115) | OAK: +1.5 (-104)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Braves vs Athletics Probable Starting Pitchers
The Braves will give the ball to Kyle Wright (5-3) against the Athletics and Cole Irvin (2-2).
Braves vs Athletics Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Braves win 63.0%
Braves vs Athletics Moneyline
The moneyline numbers for Braves vs. Athletics reveal Atlanta as the favorite (-255) and Oakland as the underdog (+210) on the road.
Braves vs Athletics Spread
The Braves are 1.5-run home favorites on the runline against the Athletics. The Braves are -115 to cover, and the Athletics are -104.
Braves vs Athletics Over/Under
The Braves-Athletics game on June 7 has been given an over/under of 8 runs. The over is set at -106 and the under at -114.
Braves vs Athletics Betting Trends
- The Braves have been victorious in 22, or 59.5%, of the 37 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- This is the best odds of a victory sportsbooks have given Atlanta this season with a -255 moneyline set for this game.
- Atlanta and their opponents have gone over in 31 of their 56 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The Athletics have won 35.7% of the games this season they were the moneyline underdog (15-27).
- Oakland has played as a moneyline underdog of +210 or longer in just two games this season, which they lost both.
- Oakland has played in 52 games with set over/under, and has combined with opponents to go over the total 23 times (23-26-3).