Brandon Moreno vs. Kai Kara-France Odds, Prediction, Fight Info & Betting For UFC 277 on FanDuel Sportsbook
Moreno vs Kara-France Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC 277 — Main Interim Flyweight Championship Bout
Brandon "The Assassin Baby" Moreno (19-6-2, 3 KO's, 11 Submissions) vs. Kai "Don't Blink" Kara-France (24-9-0, 11 KO's, 3 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, July 30, 2022
Fight Time: This will be on the main card, which begins at 10 p.m. ET.
Venue: American Airlines Center — Dallas, TX
Moreno vs Kara-France Odds & Betting Info
All UFC 277 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Brandon Moreno: (-225)
- Kai Kara-France: (+180)
- Draw: (+5000)
Method of Victory:
- Moreno by KO/TKO: (+550)
- Moreno by Points: (+160)
- Moreno by Submission: (+360)
- Kara-France by KO/TKO: (+650)
- Kara-France by Points: (+340)
- Kara-France by Submission: (+2200)
Moreno vs Kara-France Prediction
UFC 277 Moreno-Kara-France prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Brandon Moreno (71%)
Method of Victory: Decision (75%)
Brandon Moreno and Deiveson Figueiredo have given us three straight terrific fights, but that creates a kind of circular loop when trying to get a feel for just how good Moreno is at this point. He's improved since earlier in his UFC career, for sure, but how good you judge him as right now depends a lot on how good you judge Figueiredo to be, and since Figgy hasn't fought anyone else since November 2022, you run into the same problem in reverse.
Even if you don't think Moreno has improved as much as people think, however, there's the fact that he already holds a head-to-head win over Kara-France from 2019. Kara-France is still young and making improvements of his own, but I don't see him closing the gap that existed three years ago here. Give me Brandon Moreno by decision.
Moreno vs Kara-France Betting Trends & Stats
- Brandon Moreno lost to Deiveson Figueiredo, by decision, in his last fight on Jan. 22, 2022.
- Kai Kara-France defeated Askar Askarov, by decision, in his last fight on March 26, 2022.
- Moreno averages 3.54 significant strikes landed per minute with a 39% accuracy rate.
- Kara-France averages 4.84 significant strikes landed per minute with a 40% accuracy rate.
- Moreno averages 3.31 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 57% defense rate.
- Kara-France averages 3.51 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 65% defense rate.
- Moreno averages 1.84 takedowns per 15 minutes.
- Kara-France has an 86% takedown defense rate.
UFC 277 Fight card
To see betting previews, odds and predictions for any of the other fights on the card at UFC 277, click on any of the matchups below:
- Julianna Pena vs. Amanda Nunes
- Derrick Lewis vs. Sergei Pavlovich
- Alexandre Pantoja vs. Alex Perez
- Magomed Ankalaev vs. Anthony Smith
- Alex Morono vs. Matthew Semelsberger
- Drew Dober vs. Rafael Alves
- Ji Yeon Kim vs. Joselyne Edwards
- Orion Cosce vs. Blood Diamond
- Nicolae Negumereanu vs. Ihor Potieria
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Devon Platana also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username PepeSilvia0. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.