Conference Bowl Records 2022
With the 2022-23 college football bowl season upon us, conference bowl rivalries are back at center stage.
To the surprise of few, the SEC once again leads college football with 11 teams making a bowl game. The ACC and Big Ten rank second with nine teams making an appearance, while the Big 12 holds eight. Let's take a look at each conferences bowl records, which will be updated through the postseason.
Bowl Record by Conference 2022
Last updated: 1/3/2022
1. Big Ten Bowl Record: 5-4 (.556)
Big Ten Teams in Bowl Games: 9
2. MAC Bowl Record: 4-2 (.667)
MAC Teams in Bowl Games: 6
3. Pac-12 Bowl Record: 3-4 (.428)
Pac-12 Teams in Bowl Games: 7
4. Independent Bowl Record: 3-2 (.600)
Independent Teams in Bowl Games: 5
5. ACC Bowl Record: 5-4 (.556)
ACC Teams in Bowl Games: 9
6. American Bowl Record: 4-3 (.574)
American Teams in Bowl Games: 7
7. C-USA Bowl Record: 3-3 (.500)
C-USA Teams in Bowl Games: 6
8. Sun Belt Bowl Record: 3-4 (.429)
Sun Belt Teams in Bowl Games: 7
9. Mountain West Bowl Record: 2-4 (.333)
Mountain West Teams in Bowl Games: 7
10. SEC Bowl Record: 6-5 (.545)
SEC Teams in Bowl Games: 11
11. Big 12 Bowl Record: 2-6 (.250)
Big 12 Teams in Bowl Games: 8
Adam Taylor McKillop is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Adam Taylor also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username atmckillop. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.
Game odds refresh periodically and are subject to change.