The Toronto Blue Jays are among the MLB squads in action on Saturday, up against the Detroit Tigers.
All the info you need to make smart wagers on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
Blue Jays vs Tigers Game Info
- Toronto Blue Jays (55-45) vs. Detroit Tigers (41-60)
- Date: Saturday, July 30, 2022
- Time: 3:07 PM ET
- Venue: Rogers Centre -- Toronto, Ontario
Blue Jays vs Tigers Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: TOR: (-320) | DET: (+260)
- Spread: TOR: -1.5 (-152) | DET: +1.5 (+126)
- Total: 9 -- Over: (-122) | Under: (+100)
Blue Jays vs Tigers Probable Starting Pitchers
The Toronto Blue Jays will hand the ball to Ross Stripling (5-3, 3.10 ERA), who is looking for win No. 6 on the season, and the Tigers will counter with Drew Hutchison (1-4, 4.84 ERA).
Blue Jays vs Tigers Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Blue Jays win (72.6%)
Blue Jays vs Tigers Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Tigers-Blue Jays, Detroit is the underdog at +260, and Toronto is -320 playing at home.
Blue Jays vs Tigers Spread
- The Tigers are +1.5 on the runline against the Blue Jays. The Tigers are +126 to cover, and the Blue Jays are -152.
Blue Jays vs Tigers Over/Under
- The over/under for the Blue Jays versus Tigers contest on July 30 has been set at 9, with -122 odds on the over and +100 odds on the under.
Blue Jays vs Tigers Betting Trends
- The Blue Jays have been favorites in 76 games this season and have come away with the win 45 times (59.2%) in those contests.
- Toronto has a mark of 5-4 in contests where oddsmakers favor them by -275 or better on the moneyline.
- Toronto and their opponents have hit the over in 49 of their 95 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Tigers have won 24 of the 69 games they were the underdog on the moneyline this season (34.8%).
- Detroit has a record of 3-4 when it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +225 or longer (42.9%).
- Detroit has played in 88 games with a set over/under, and has combined with their opponents to go over the total 34 times (34-51-3).