Blue Jays vs Tigers Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for July 28
By Duel Staff
Thursday's slate in the MLB includes a matchup between the Toronto Blue Jays and the Detroit Tigers.
Before you do any MLB betting on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's everything you need to know.
Blue Jays vs Tigers Game Info
- Toronto Blue Jays (54-44) vs. Detroit Tigers (40-59)
- Date: Thursday, July 28, 2022
- Time: 7:07 PM ET
- Venue: Rogers Centre -- Toronto, Ontario
Blue Jays vs Tigers Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: TOR: (-215) | DET: (+180)
- Spread: TOR: -1.5 (-115) | DET: +1.5 (-105)
- Total: 9 -- Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Blue Jays vs Tigers Probable Starting Pitchers
The Toronto Blue Jays will give the start to Yusei Kikuchi and the Tigers will counter with Tyler Alexander (2-3, 4.05 ERA).
Blue Jays vs Tigers Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Blue Jays win (64.2%)
Blue Jays vs Tigers Moneyline
- Detroit is the underdog, +180 on the moneyline, while Toronto is a -215 favorite at home.
Blue Jays vs Tigers Spread
- The Blue Jays are hosting the Tigers and are favored by 1.5 runs (-115 to cover) on the runline. Detroit is -105 to cover.
Blue Jays vs Tigers Over/Under
- The over/under for Blue Jays-Tigers on July 28 is 9. The over is -105, and the under is -115.
Blue Jays vs Tigers Betting Trends
- The Blue Jays have been victorious in 44, or 59.5%, of the 74 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- Toronto has a mark of 11-12 in contests where sportsbooks favor them by -215 or better on the moneyline.
- Toronto and their opponents have gone over in 49 of their 93 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The Tigers have a 23-44 record in games they were listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 34.3% of those games).
- Detroit is 3-11 (winning just 21.4% of its games) when playing as a moneyline underdog of +180 or longer.
- Detroit has combined with opponents to hit the over on the total 34 times this season for a 34-49-3 record against the over/under.