Blue Jays vs Royals Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for June 6
By Duel Staff
The Monday slate in the MLB includes a matchup between the Toronto Blue Jays and the Kansas City Royals.
We've got you covered, in terms of the vital info regarding this game before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Blue Jays vs Royals Game Info
- Toronto Blue Jays (31-22) vs. Kansas City Royals (17-35)
- Date: Monday, June 6, 2022
- Time: 8:10 PM ET
- Venue: Kauffman Stadium -- Kansas City, Missouri
Blue Jays vs Royals Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: TOR: (-172) | KC: (+144)
- Spread: TOR: -1.5 (-110) | KC: +1.5 (-110)
- Total: 9.5 -- Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Blue Jays vs Royals Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Toronto Blue Jays looking to Ross Stripling (1-1), and Daniel Lynch (2-4) getting the nod for the Kansas City Royals.
Blue Jays vs Royals Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Blue Jays win (65.4%)
Blue Jays vs Royals Moneyline
- The Blue Jays vs Royals moneyline has Toronto as a -172 favorite, while Kansas City is a +144 underdog at home.
Blue Jays vs Royals Spread
- The Blue Jays are favored by 1.5 runs on the road versus the Royals. The Blue Jays are -110 to cover the spread, while the Royals are -110.
Blue Jays vs Royals Over/Under
- Blue Jays versus Royals, on June 6, has an over/under of 9.5, with the over being -106 and the under -114.
Blue Jays vs Royals Betting Trends
- The Blue Jays have been chosen as favorites in 34 games this year and have walked away with the win 23 times (67.6%) in those games.
- This year, Toronto has won 12 of 18 games when listed as at least -166 or better on the moneyline.
- Toronto and their opponents have hit the over in 21 of their 49 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Royals have won 11 of the 37 games they were the moneyline underdog this season (29.7%).
- Kansas City has a record of 4-12 in games it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +140 or longer (25%).
- In the 45 games oddsmakers have set an over/under for Kansas City, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 25 times (25-18-2).