The Toronto Blue Jays versus the Kansas City Royals is on the MLB schedule for Sunday.
Here's what you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Blue Jays vs Royals Game Info
- Toronto Blue Jays (49-43) vs. Kansas City Royals (36-55)
- Date: Sunday, July 17, 2022
- Time: 12:05 PM ET
- Venue: Rogers Centre -- Toronto, Ontario
Blue Jays vs Royals Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: TOR: (-350) | KC: (+280)
- Spread: TOR: -1.5 (-156) | KC: +1.5 (+130)
- Total: 9 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Blue Jays vs Royals Probable Starting Pitchers
The Toronto Blue Jays will give the start to Jose Berrios (7-4, 5.38 ERA), who is looking for win No. 8 on the season, and the Royals will turn to Kris Bubic (1-6, 6.79 ERA).
Blue Jays vs Royals Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Blue Jays win (71.5%)
Blue Jays vs Royals Moneyline
- Kansas City is the underdog, +280 on the moneyline, while Toronto is a -250 favorite at home.
Blue Jays vs Royals Spread
- The Royals are at +1.5 on the runline against the Blue Jays. The Royals are +130 to cover the spread, and the Blue Jays are -156.
Blue Jays vs Royals Over/Under
- Blue Jays versus Royals on July 17 has an over/under of 9 runs, with the odds on the over -110 and the under set at -110.
Blue Jays vs Royals Betting Trends
- The Blue Jays have been chosen as favorites in 68 games this year and have walked away with the win 39 times (57.4%) in those games.
- Toronto has been listed as a favorite of -320 or more on two occasions this season and split those games.
- Toronto's games have gone over the total in 46 of their 87 opportunities.
- The Royals have gone 22-39 in games they were listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 36.1% of those games).
- Kansas City has a record of 1-2 when it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +260 or longer (33.3%).
- In the 80 games bookmakers have set an over/under for Kansas City, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 41 times (41-35-4).