Blue Jays vs Royals Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for July 14
By Duel Staff
The MLB's Thursday slate includes the Toronto Blue Jays taking on the Kansas City Royals.
Here's everything you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Blue Jays vs Royals Game Info
- Toronto Blue Jays (47-42) vs. Kansas City Royals (35-53)
- Date: Thursday, July 14, 2022
- Time: 7:07 PM ET
- Venue: Rogers Centre -- Toronto, Ontario
Blue Jays vs Royals Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: TOR: (-375) | KC: (+300)
- Spread: TOR: -1.5 (-184) | KC: +1.5 (+152)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Blue Jays vs Royals Probable Starting Pitchers
The Toronto Blue Jays will hand the ball to Kevin Gausman (6-6), but the Royals' starting pitcher has not been announced yet.
Blue Jays vs Royals Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Blue Jays win (77.5%)
Blue Jays vs Royals Moneyline
- Toronto is the favorite, -375 on the moneyline, while Kansas City is a +300 underdog on the road.
Blue Jays vs Royals Spread
- The Blue Jays are hosting the Royals and are favored by 1.5 runs (-184 to cover) on the runline. Kansas City is +152 to cover.
Blue Jays vs Royals Over/Under
- A combined run total of 8.5 has been set for Blue Jays-Royals on July 14, with the over at -110 and the under at -110.
Blue Jays vs Royals Betting Trends
- The Blue Jays have won in 37, or 56.9%, of the 65 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- Oddsmakers have given Toronto the best odds of winning they have seen this season with a -375 moneyline listed for this contest.
- Toronto and their opponents have gone over in 44 of their 84 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The Royals are 21-37 in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 36.2% of those games).
- Kansas City has not yet played as a moneyline underdog of +300 or longer.
- Kansas City has had an over/under set by oddsmakers 77 times, and has combined with opponents to go over the total in 39 of those games (39-34-4).