Blue Jays vs Rangers Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for September 11
By Duel Staff
The MLB's Sunday slate includes the Toronto Blue Jays taking on the Texas Rangers.
All the info you need to make smart wagers on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
Blue Jays vs Rangers Game Info
- Toronto Blue Jays (78-60) vs. Texas Rangers (59-79)
- Date: Sunday, September 11, 2022
- Time: 2:35 PM ET
- Venue: Globe Life Field -- Arlington, Texas
Blue Jays vs Rangers Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: TOR: (-126) | TEX: (+108)
- Spread: TOR: -1.5 (+130) | TEX: +1.5 (-156)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Blue Jays vs Rangers Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Toronto Blue Jays looking to right-hander Trevor Richards (3-1, 4.72 ERA) and veteran southpaw Martin Perez (10-6, 2.82 ERA) getting the nod for the Texas Rangers.
Blue Jays vs Rangers Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Blue Jays win (55.7%)
Blue Jays vs Rangers Moneyline
- Toronto is a -126 favorite on the moneyline, while Texas is a +108 underdog at home.
Blue Jays vs Rangers Spread
- The Rangers are at +1.5 on the runline against the Blue Jays. Texas is -156 to cover the spread, while Toronto is +130.
Blue Jays vs Rangers Over/Under
- A combined run total of 8.5 has been set for Blue Jays-Rangers on September 11, with the over at -110 and the under at -110.
Blue Jays vs Rangers Betting Trends
- The Blue Jays have been favorites in 106 games this season and have come away with the win 64 times (60.4%) in those contests.
- Toronto has a mark of 55-36 in contests where sportsbooks favor them by -126 or better on the moneyline.
- Toronto and their opponents have gone over in 65 of their 129 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The Rangers have won 43.9% of the games this season they were the underdog on the moneyline (36-46).
- In games it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +108 or longer, Texas has gone 30-35 (46.2%).
- Texas has played in 135 games with an over/under set, and has combined with their opponents to go over the total 65 times (65-61-9).