The Toronto Blue Jays are among the MLB squads busy on Saturday, up against the Pittsburgh Pirates.
We've got you covered, in terms of the most important info regarding this matchup before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Blue Jays vs Pirates Game Info
- Toronto Blue Jays (71-59) vs. Pittsburgh Pirates (49-82)
- Date: Saturday, September 3, 2022
- Time: 6:35 PM ET
- Venue: PNC Park -- Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Blue Jays vs Pirates Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: TOR: (-168) | PIT: (+142)
- Spread: TOR: -1.5 (+104) | PIT: +1.5 (-125)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Blue Jays vs Pirates Probable Starting Pitchers
The scheduled starters are Trevor Richards (3-1, 4.53 ERA) for the Toronto Blue Jays and Roansy Contreras (4-4, 3.57 ERA) for the Pittsburgh Pirates.
Blue Jays vs Pirates Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Blue Jays win (60.2%)
Blue Jays vs Pirates Moneyline
- The moneyline numbers for Blue Jays vs. Pirates reveal Toronto as the favorite (-168) and Pittsburgh as the underdog (+142) despite being the home team.
Blue Jays vs Pirates Spread
- The Pirates are at +1.5 on the runline against the Blue Jays. Pittsburgh is -125 to cover the spread and Toronto is +104.
Blue Jays vs Pirates Over/Under
- Blue Jays versus Pirates on September 3 has an over/under of 8.5 runs, with the odds on the over at -106 and the under set at -114.
Blue Jays vs Pirates Betting Trends
- The Blue Jays have come away with 57 wins in the 99 contests they have been listed as the favorites in this season.
- Toronto has a mark of 33-19 in contests where sportsbooks favor them by -172 or better on the moneyline.
- Contests with Toronto have gone over the total set by oddsmakers in 61 of 121 chances this season.
- The Pirates are 39-73 in games they were listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 34.8% of those games).
- In games it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +144 or longer, Pittsburgh has a record of 20-42 (32.3%).
- Pittsburgh has played in 129 games with over/under set, and has combined with opponents to go over the total 57 times (57-62-10).