The MLB's Monday schedule includes the Toronto Blue Jays taking on the Baltimore Orioles.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the vital info about this matchup.
Blue Jays vs Orioles Game Info
- Toronto Blue Jays (35-24) vs. Baltimore Orioles (26-35)
- Date: Monday, June 13, 2022
- Time: 7:07 PM ET
- Venue: Rogers Centre -- Toronto, Ontario
Blue Jays vs Orioles Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: TOR: (-295) | BAL: (+240)
- Spread: TOR: -1.5 (-137) | BAL: +1.5 (+114)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-118) | Under: (-104)
Blue Jays vs Orioles Probable Starting Pitchers
The Blue Jays will give the ball to Alek Manoah (7-1) versus the Orioles and Kyle Bradish (1-3).
Blue Jays vs Orioles Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Blue Jays win (75.7%)
Blue Jays vs Orioles Moneyline
- Toronto is the favorite, -295 on the moneyline, while Baltimore is a +240 underdog on the road.
Blue Jays vs Orioles Spread
- The Blue Jays are favored by 1.5 runs at home against the Orioles. The Blue Jays are -137 to cover the spread, while the Orioles are +114.
Blue Jays vs Orioles Over/Under
- Blue Jays versus Orioles, on June 13, has an over/under of 8, with the over being -118 and the under -104.
Blue Jays vs Orioles Betting Trends
- The Blue Jays have been victorious in 26, or 66.7%, of the 39 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- Oddsmakers have given Toronto the best odds of winning they have seen this season with a -300 moneyline listed for this contest.
- Contests with Toronto have gone over the total set by oddsmakers in 23 of 54 chances this season.
- The Orioles have won 39.2% of the games this season they were the moneyline underdog (20-31).
- Baltimore has played as a moneyline underdog of +245 or longer in only two games this season, which they won both.
- Baltimore has combined with opponents to hit the over on the total 25 times this season for a 25-29-3 record against the over/under.