The Monday schedule in the MLB includes a matchup between the Toronto Blue Jays and the Baltimore Orioles.
Here's everything you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Blue Jays vs Orioles Game Info
- Toronto Blue Jays (61-52) vs. Baltimore Orioles (59-55)
- Date: Monday, August 15, 2022
- Time: 7:07 PM ET
- Venue: Rogers Centre -- Toronto, Ontario
Blue Jays vs Orioles Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: TOR: (-158) | BAL: (+134)
- Spread: TOR: -1.5 (+126) | BAL: +1.5 (-152)
- Total: 9 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Blue Jays vs Orioles Probable Starting Pitchers
The Toronto Blue Jays will give the start to Yusei Kikuchi (4-6, 5.13 ERA), who is looking for win No. 5 on the season, and the Orioles will turn to Kyle Bradish (1-4, 6.42 ERA).
Blue Jays vs Orioles Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Blue Jays win (65.8%)
Blue Jays vs Orioles Moneyline
- The moneyline numbers for Blue Jays vs. Orioles reveal Toronto as the favorite (-158) and Baltimore as the underdog (+134) on the road.
Blue Jays vs Orioles Spread
- The Orioles are at +1.5 on the runline against the Blue Jays. The Orioles are -156 to cover the spread, and the Blue Jays are +126.
Blue Jays vs Orioles Over/Under
- An over/under of 9 has been set for Blue Jays-Orioles on August 15, with the over being -110 and the under -110.
Blue Jays vs Orioles Betting Trends
- The Blue Jays have been victorious in 50, or 58.1%, of the 86 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- This year, Toronto has won 28 of 43 games when listed as at least -166 or better on the moneyline.
- Toronto and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 54 of their 105 opportunities.
- The Orioles have been the moneyline underdog 93 total times this season. They've finished 45-48 in those games.
- Baltimore has gone 18-27 in games it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +140 or longer (40%).
- Baltimore has had an over/under set by oddsmakers 109 times, and has combined with opponents to go over the total in 52 of those games (52-52-5).