In MLB action on Wednesday, the Toronto Blue Jays take on the Oakland Athletics.
All the information you need to make smart wagers on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
Blue Jays vs Athletics Game Info
- Toronto Blue Jays (44-38) vs. Oakland Athletics (28-55)
- Date: Wednesday, July 6, 2022
- Time: 3:37 PM ET
- Venue: Oakland Coliseum -- Oakland, California
Blue Jays vs Athletics Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: TOR: (-176) | OAK: (+148)
- Spread: TOR: -1.5 (-113) | OAK: +1.5 (-106)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Blue Jays vs Athletics Probable Starting Pitchers
The Blue Jays will start Jose Berrios (6-4) versus the Athletics and James Kaprielian (1-5).
Blue Jays vs Athletics Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Blue Jays win (60.2%)
Blue Jays vs Athletics Moneyline
- Toronto is the favorite, -176 on the moneyline, while Oakland is a +148 underdog despite being at home.
Blue Jays vs Athletics Spread
- The Blue Jays are favored by 1.5 runs on the road against the Athletics. The Blue Jays are -113 to cover the spread, while the Athletics are -106.
Blue Jays vs Athletics Over/Under
- A combined run total of 8 has been set for Blue Jays-Athletics on July 6, with the over at -114 and the under at -106.
Blue Jays vs Athletics Betting Trends
- The Blue Jays have won in 34, or 57.6%, of the 59 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- This year, Toronto has won 14 of 24 games when listed as at least -176 or better on the moneyline.
- Toronto's games have gone over the total in 41 of their 77 opportunities.
- The Athletics have gone 22-41 in games they were listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 34.9% of those games).
- Oakland has a 12-19 record (winning just 38.7% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline underdog of +148 or longer.
- In the 75 games bookmakers have set an over/under for Oakland, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 30 times (30-40-5).