Blue Jays vs Athletics Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for July 5
By Duel Staff
Tuesday's slate in the MLB includes a matchup between the Toronto Blue Jays and the Oakland Athletics.
Here's everything you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Blue Jays vs Athletics Game Info
- Toronto Blue Jays (44-37) vs. Oakland Athletics (27-55)
- Date: Tuesday, July 5, 2022
- Time: 9:40 PM ET
- Venue: Oakland Coliseum -- Oakland, California
Blue Jays vs Athletics Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: TOR: (-178) | OAK: (+150)
- Spread: TOR: -1.5 (-108) | OAK: +1.5 (-111)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Blue Jays vs Athletics Probable Starting Pitchers
The starting pitchers are Yusei Kikuchi (3-4) for the Toronto Blue Jays, and Adrian Martinez (1-1) for the Oakland Athletics.
Blue Jays vs Athletics Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Blue Jays win (60.3%)
Blue Jays vs Athletics Moneyline
- The moneyline numbers for Blue Jays vs. Athletics reveal Toronto as the favorite (-178) and Oakland as the underdog (+150) despite being the home team.
Blue Jays vs Athletics Spread
- The Athletics are at +1.5 on the runline against the Blue Jays. The Athletics are -111 to cover the spread, and the Blue Jays are -108.
Blue Jays vs Athletics Over/Under
- Blue Jays versus Athletics, on July 5, has an over/under of 8.5, with the over being -105 and the under -115.
Blue Jays vs Athletics Betting Trends
- The Blue Jays have won in 34, or 58.6%, of the 58 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- Toronto has a win-loss record of 9-10 when favored by -198 or better by bookmakers this year.
- Toronto and their opponents have gone over in 41 of their 76 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The Athletics have won 33.9% of the games this season they were the moneyline underdog (21-41).
- In games it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +166 or longer, Oakland has gone 5-15 (25%).
- Oakland has played in 74 games with over/under set, and has combined with opponents to go over the total 30 times (30-40-4).