Blue Jays vs Angels Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for August 26
The Friday schedule in the MLB includes a matchup between the Toronto Blue Jays and the Los Angeles Angels.
We've got you covered, in terms of the vital info regarding this matchup before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Blue Jays vs Angels Game Info
- Toronto Blue Jays (68-55) vs. Los Angeles Angels (52-73)
- Date: Friday, August 26, 2022
- Time: 7:07 PM ET
- Venue: Rogers Centre -- Toronto, Ontario
Blue Jays vs Angels Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: TOR: (-180) | LAA: (+152)
- Spread: TOR: -1.5 (+115) | LAA: +1.5 (-138)
- Total: 9 -- Over: (+100) | Under: (-122)
Blue Jays vs Angels Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Toronto Blue Jays looking to Mitch White (1-3), and Reid Detmers (4-4) answering the bell for the Los Angeles Angels.
Blue Jays vs Angels Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Blue Jays win (64.5%)
Blue Jays vs Angels Moneyline
- Toronto is the favorite, -180 on the moneyline, while Los Angeles is a +152 underdog on the road.
Blue Jays vs Angels Spread
- The Angels are at +1.5 on the runline against the Blue Jays. The Angels are -138 to cover the spread, and the Blue Jays are +115.
Blue Jays vs Angels Over/Under
- A combined run total of 9 has been set for Blue Jays-Angels on August 26, with the over at +100 and the under at -122.
Blue Jays vs Angels Betting Trends
- The Blue Jays have been favorites in 91 games this season and have come away with the win 53 times (58.2%) in those contests.
- Toronto has a win-loss record of 25-14 when favored by -180 or better by bookmakers this year.
- Toronto and their opponents have hit the over in 56 of their 113 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Angels have compiled a 16-39 record in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 29.1% of those games).
- Los Angeles has a 2-13 record (winning just 13.3% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline underdog of +152 or longer.
- Los Angeles has played in 120 games with a set over/under, and has combined with their opponents to go over the total 52 times (52-58-10).