In MLB action on Tuesday, the Toronto Blue Jays face the Boston Red Sox.
Before you do any MLB betting on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's everything you need to know.
Blue Jays vs Red Sox Game Info
- Toronto Blue Jays (41-32) vs. Boston Red Sox (42-32)
- Date: Tuesday, June 28, 2022
- Time: 7:07 PM ET
- Venue: Rogers Centre -- Toronto, Ontario
Blue Jays vs Red Sox Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: TOR: (-142) | BOS: (+120)
- Spread: TOR: -1.5 (+134) | BOS: +1.5 (-162)
- Total: 9.5 -- Over: (-102) | Under: (-120)
Blue Jays vs Red Sox Probable Starting Pitchers
The Blue Jays will give the ball to Ross Stripling (4-2) against the Red Sox and Michael Wacha (6-1).
Blue Jays vs Red Sox Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Blue Jays win (55.7%)
Blue Jays vs Red Sox Moneyline
- Boston is a +120 underdog on the moneyline, while Toronto is a -134 favorite at home.
Blue Jays vs Red Sox Spread
- The Red Sox are at +1.5 on the runline against the Blue Jays. The Red Sox are -162 to cover the spread, and the Blue Jays are +134.
Blue Jays vs Red Sox Over/Under
- Blue Jays versus Red Sox on June 28 has an over/under of 9.5 runs, with the odds on the over -102 and the under set at -120.
Blue Jays vs Red Sox Betting Trends
- The Blue Jays have been favorites in 50 games this season and have come away with the win 31 times (62%) in those contests.
- This season, Toronto has been victorious 21 times in 32 chances when named as a favorite of at least -144 or shorter on the moneyline.
- Contests with Toronto have gone over the total set by oddsmakers in 35 of 68 chances this season.
- The Red Sox have compiled a 12-18 record in games they were listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 40% of those games).
- Boston has a 4-6 record (winning 40% of its games) when playing as a moneyline underdog of +122 or longer.
- Boston has played in 72 games with a set over/under, and has combined with their opponents to go over the total 27 times (27-38-7).