Saint-Denis vs Stolze Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Vegas 56 — Preliminary Card Lightweight Bout
Benoît "God of War" Saint-Denis (8-1-0, 1 KO, 7 Submissions) vs. Niklas "Green Mask" Stolze (12-5-0, 4 KO's, 5 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, June 4, 2022
Fight Time: This will be one of the fights on the preliminary card, which begins at 1 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC APEX — Las Vegas, NV
Saint-Denis vs Stolze Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Vegas 56 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Benoît Saint-Denis: (-170)
- Niklas Stolze: (+132)
- Draw: (+5000)
Method of Victory:
- Saint-Denis by KO/TKO: (+600)
- Saint-Denis by Points: (+320)
- Saint-Denis by Submission: (+230)
- Stolze by KO/TKO: (+500)
- Stolze by Points: (+400)
- Stolze by Submission: (+750)
Saint-Denis vs Stolze Prediction
UFC Vegas 56 Saint-Denis-Stolze prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Benoît Saint-Denis (88%)
Method of Victory: Submission (49%)
Saint-Denis vs Stolze Betting Trends & Stats
- Benoît Saint-Denis lost to Elizeu Zaleski dos Santos, by decision, in his last fight on Oct. 30, 2021.
- Niklas Stolze lost to Jared Gooden, by KO, in his last fight on July 31, 2021.
- Saint-Denis averages 4.47 strikes landed per minute with a 45% accuracy rate.
- Stolze averages 2.29 strikes landed per minute with a 43% accuracy rate.
- Saint-Denis averages 9.93 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 42% defense rate.
- Stolze averages 2.67 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 52% defense rate.
- Saint-Denis has a 14% takedown defense rate.
- Stolze averages 0.93 takedowns per 15 minutes.
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Devon Platana also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username PepeSilvia0. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.