Baylor vs Oklahoma Game Info
- 2022-23 NCAA Basketball Regular Season Game
- No. 21 Baylor Bears (13-5, 3-3 Big 12) vs. Oklahoma (11-7, 2-4 Big 12)
- Date: Saturday, January 21, 2023
- Time: 4:00 PM ET
- Venue: Lloyd Noble Center -- Norman, Oklahoma
The No 21. Baylor Bears will travel to Lloyd Noble Center to face the Oklahoma Sooners in Big 12 action at 4 p.m. on Saturday, Jan. 21.
After losing three straight games, Baylor has bounced back with three consecutive victories, mostly recently defeating Texas Tech 81-74 on Tuesday. On the other hand, Oklahoma has struggled to find success lately, dropping to 2-4 in its last six games with Wednesday's 72-56 loss to Oklahoma State.
Can Baylor keep its winning ways alive on the road? Or will Oklahoma find a way to upset its Big 12 rival this afternoon?
Baylor vs Oklahoma Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are from FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: BAY: (-126) | OU: (+105)
- Spread: BAY: -2.5 (+100) | OU: +2.5 (-122)
- Total: 141.5 -- Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Baylor enters this contest as the slim road favorite on the moneyline and spread per FanDuel Sportsbook's odds. This 4 p.m. ET clash also features an over/under of 141.5 points with the over favored at -115.
Baylor vs Oklahoma Betting Trends
- Virginia has six wins in 17 games against the spread this year.
- The Cavaliers are 4-10 as 3.5-point favorites or more.
- Out of 17 Virginia's games so far this year, nine have hit the over.
- Wake Forest's record against the spread is 11-7-0.
- The Demon Deacons' ATS record as 3.5-point underdogs or more is 3-1.
- Out of Wake Forest's 18 games so far this year, 13 have hit the over.
Baylor vs Oklahoma Prediction & Pick
Baylor's offense and defense have clicked during its winning streak, 79.3 points for and 70.0 against, resulting in a plus-9.3 scoring margin. Meanwhile, Oklahoma is a minus-6.3 over that span and is coming off a loss that saw the Sooners only score 56 points against Oklahoma State.
Baylor also has the advantage on the glass, averaging 36.6 rebounds (T-No. 94) compared to Oklahoma's 31.8 (No. 298). Another reason to like the Bears is that they have great ball movement (16.5 assists, No. 18) and rarely give the ball lately, averaging just eight turnovers over their last three games.
Oklahoma also lacks ball security (14.4 turnovers, No. 302) and takes the 21st-most fouls (No. 342) in the country. Sloppy play like that won't help the Sooners against a team as talented as the Bears, so expect Baylor to get the job done.
Final Score Prediction: Baylor: 78 | Oklahoma: 70
Baylor vs Oklahoma Best Bet
There's a good possibility that this game will feature more points than expected. On top of Baylor and Oklahoma averaging a combined 149.1 PPG, the over has been reached in five of the Bears' last six games, as well as in seven of the Sooners' last 10 outings.
With Baylor on a roll and Oklahoma desperately looking to break out of its slump at home, look for both Big 12 foes to try and outdo the other, leading to the over being hit.
Bet: Over 141.5 Points (-115)
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Devon Platana also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username PepeSilvia0. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.
Game odds refresh periodically and are subject to change.