Auburn vs Arkansas Prediction, Odds & Best Bet for March 9 SEC Tournament (Razorbacks Take Nail-Biter)
Auburn vs Arkansas Game Info
- 2022-23 NCAA Basketball SEC Tournament Game
- Auburn (20-11, 10-8 SEC) vs. Arkansas (19-12, 8-10 SEC)
- Date: Thursday, March 9, 2023
- Time: 7:00 p.m. ET
- Venue: Bridgestone Arena -- Nashville, Tennessee
- Coverage: SEC Network
The second round of the SEC Conference Tournament features a great matchup on Thursday between Arkansas (No. 10 seed) and Arkansas (No. 7 seed). This is the first tournament game for both teams as they'll try to advance to face Texas A&M in the quarterfinals on Friday.
Auburn vs Arkansas Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are from FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: AUBURN: (-108) | ARK: (-111)
- Spread: AUBURN: -0.5 (-110) | ARK: +0.5 (-110)
- Total: 143.5 -- Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
This game is looking like a toss-up according to the odds, with Auburn favored ever so slightly on both the spread and moneyline at FanDuel Sportsbook. This matchup also features a total of 143.5 with the over being narrowly favored.
Auburn vs Arkansas Betting Trends
- Auburn's record against the spread is 15-16-0.
- The Tigers' ATS record as 0.5-point favorites or more is 12-13.
- There have been 18 Auburn's games (out of 31) that went over the total this season.
- Arkansas is 15-16-0 against the spread this year.
- The Razorbacks have an ATS record of 4-5 as 0.5-point underdogs or more.
- There have been 13 Arkansas games (out of 31) that hit the over this season.
|Auburn Rank||Auburn AVG||Arkansas AVG||Arkansas Rank|
Auburn vs Arkansas Prediction & Pick
The odds are tight for a reason, as this game really could go either way. KenPom has Arkansas (19) slightly ahead of Auburn (26) in his ratings thanks to a slim advantage for Arkansas on defense, as their adjusted offensive rankings are nearly identical.
If you're looking to ride the team with more momentum, there's no easy answer there, either. Both squads are coming into the tournament cold, as the Razorbacks have lost five of their last seven while the Tigers have dropped eight of 12.
Auburn did win pretty handily the last time these teams squared off on Jan. 7, emerging with a 72-59 victory. That was before the Tigers' recent skid, however, so it's hard to put much stock into that now.
This game looks like it will be a back-and-forth affair between two stout defenses, but we'll take the Razorbacks by a nose.
Final Score Prediction: Arkansas: 71 | Auburn: 69
Auburn vs Arkansas Best Bet
We may not know who will win this game, but we can feel pretty confident about the Under. As mentioned, both defenses are outstanding and rank among the best in the country according to both Sports Reference and KenPom. Both offenses could also be a bit rusty as neither team has played since Saturday.
All the ingredients are there for a low-scoring game, so take the Under.
Bet: UNDER 143.5 Total Points (-105)
Game odds refresh periodically and are subject to change.