MLB action on Saturday includes the Oakland Athletics facing the Kansas City Royals.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the vital info regarding this matchup.
Athletics vs Royals Game Info
- Oakland Athletics (22-44) vs. Kansas City Royals (22-41)
- Date: Saturday, June 18, 2022
- Time: 4:07 PM ET
- Venue: Oakland Coliseum -- Oakland, California
Athletics vs Royals Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: OAK: (-110) | KC: (-106)
- Spread: OAK: +1.5 (-182) | KC: -1.5 (+150)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-102) | Under: (-120)
Athletics vs Royals Probable Starting Pitchers
The starting pitchers are Cole Irvin (2-3) for the Oakland Athletics, and Brad Keller (1-8) for the Kansas City Royals.
Athletics vs Royals Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Athletics win (55.7%)
Athletics vs Royals Moneyline
- The Athletics vs Royals moneyline has Oakland as a -110 favorite, while Kansas City is a -106 underdog on the road.
Athletics vs Royals Spread
- The Royals are 1.5-run favorites against the spread for this matchup with the Athletics. The Royals are +150 to cover, while the Athletics are -182 to cover as a 1.5-run underdog on the runline.
Athletics vs Royals Over/Under
- The Athletics-Royals game on June 18 has been given an over/under of 8.5 runs. The over is set at -102 and the under at -120.
Athletics vs Royals Betting Trends
- The Athletics have come away with four wins in the 10 contests they have been listed as the favorites in this season.
- This year, Oakland has won four of 10 games when listed as at least -110 or better on the moneyline.
- Oakland and their opponents have hit the over in 25 of their 58 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Royals have won 14 of the 44 games they were the underdog on the moneyline this season (31.8%).
- In games it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of -106 or longer, Kansas City has a record of 14-30 (31.8%).
- Kansas City has played in 55 games with an over/under set, and has combined with their opponents to go over the total 29 times (29-23-3).