The Houston Astros are among the MLB teams playing on Sunday, versus the Chicago White Sox.
Before you do any MLB betting on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's everything you need to know.
Astros vs White Sox Game Info
- Houston Astros (40-25) vs. Chicago White Sox (31-32)
- Date: Sunday, June 19, 2022
- Time: 7:08 PM ET
- Venue: Minute Maid Park -- Houston, Texas
- Coverage: ESPN
Astros vs White Sox Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: HOU: (-158) | CHW: (+134)
- Spread: HOU: -1.5 (+140) | CHW: +1.5 (-170)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Astros vs White Sox Probable Starting Pitchers
The Astros will start Cristian Javier (3-3) against the White Sox and Michael Kopech (2-2).
Astros vs White Sox Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Astros win (60.8%)
Astros vs White Sox Moneyline
- Houston is the favorite, -158 on the moneyline, while Chicago is a +134 underdog on the road.
Astros vs White Sox Spread
- The Astros are hosting the White Sox and are favored by 1.5 runs on the spread. The Astros are +140 to cover the runline, with the White Sox being -170.
Astros vs White Sox Over/Under
- Astros versus White Sox, on June 19, has an over/under of 7.5, with the over being -108 and the under -112.
Astros vs White Sox Betting Trends
- The Astros have won in 32, or 62.7%, of the 51 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- This year, Houston has won 17 of 26 games when listed as at least -162 or better on the moneyline.
- Houston and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 20 of their 61 opportunities.
- The White Sox have gone 9-15 in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 37.5% of those games).
- Chicago has a 5-7 record (winning 41.7% of its games) when playing as a moneyline underdog of +136 or longer.
- Chicago has had an over/under set by bookmakers 59 times, and has combined with opponents to go over the total in 27 of those games (27-29-3).