Astros vs Tigers Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for September 12
By Duel Staff
The Houston Astros will take on the Detroit Tigers in MLB action on Monday.
We've got you covered, in terms of the most important information about this game before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Astros vs Tigers Game Info
- Houston Astros (90-50) vs. Detroit Tigers (53-86)
- Date: Monday, September 12, 2022
- Time: 6:40 PM ET
- Venue: Comerica Park -- Detroit, Michigan
Astros vs Tigers Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: HOU: (-230) | DET: (+190)
- Spread: HOU: -1.5 (-118) | DET: +1.5 (-102)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (+104) | Under: (-128)
Astros vs Tigers Probable Starting Pitchers
The Houston Astros will give the start to Framber Valdez (14-5, 2.64 ERA), who is looking for win No. 15 on the season, and the Tigers will counter with Eduardo Rodriguez (3-4, 4.13 ERA).
Astros vs Tigers Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Astros win (63.3%)
Astros vs Tigers Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Tigers-Astros, Detroit is the underdog at +190, and Houston is -230 playing on the road.
Astros vs Tigers Spread
- The Astros are 1.5-run road favorites on the runline against the Tigers. The Astros are -118 to cover, and the Tigers are -102.
Astros vs Tigers Over/Under
- Astros versus Tigers on September 12 has an over/under of 7.5 runs, with the odds on the over +104 and the under set at -128.
Astros vs Tigers Betting Trends
- The Astros have been chosen as favorites in 114 games this year and have walked away with the win 78 times (68.4%) in those games.
- Houston has a win-loss record of 24-13 when favored by -205 or better by oddsmakers this year.
- Houston and their opponents have hit the over in 50 of their 134 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Tigers have won 34.3% of the games this season they were the moneyline underdog (34-65).
- Detroit has a 7-20 record (winning only 25.9% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline underdog of +172 or longer.
- Detroit has had an over/under set by oddsmakers 121 times, and has combined with opponents to go over the total in 47 of those games (47-67-7).