The Houston Astros versus the Kansas City Royals is on the MLB schedule for Saturday.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the vital info regarding this matchup.
Astros vs Royals Game Info
- Houston Astros (34-18) vs. Kansas City Royals (16-34)
- Date: Saturday, June 4, 2022
- Time: 4:10 PM ET
- Venue: Kauffman Stadium -- Kansas City, Missouri
Astros vs Royals Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: HOU: (-180) | KC: (+152)
- Spread: HOU: -1.5 (-106) | KC: +1.5 (-113)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-118) | Under: (-104)
Astros vs Royals Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Houston Astros looking to Luis Garcia (3-3), and Kris Bubic taking the ball for the Kansas City Royals.
Astros vs Royals Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Astros win (70.8%)
Astros vs Royals Moneyline
- Houston is the favorite, -180 on the moneyline, while Kansas City is a +152 underdog despite being at home.
Astros vs Royals Spread
- The Astros are 1.5-run road favorites on the runline against the Royals. The Astros are -106 to cover, and the Royals are -113.
Astros vs Royals Over/Under
- The Astros-Royals contest on June 4 has been given an over/under of 8.5 runs. The over is set at -118 and the under at -104.
Astros vs Royals Betting Trends
- The Astros have been favorites in 38 games this season and have come away with the win 26 times (68.4%) in those contests.
- Houston has a mark of 23-8 in contests where bookmakers favor them by -124 or better on the moneyline.
- Houston and their opponents have hit the over in 13 of their 48 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Royals have won 10 of the 35 games they were listed as the moneyline underdog this season (28.6%).
- Kansas City has a 9-23 record (winning just 28.1% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline underdog of +106 or longer.
- Kansas City has played in 43 games with an over/under set, and has combined with their opponents to go over the total 24 times (24-17-2).