Thursday's slate in the MLB includes a matchup between the Houston Astros and the Kansas City Royals.
All the information you need to make smart wagers on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
Astros vs Royals Game Info
- Houston Astros (53-28) vs. Kansas City Royals (30-50)
- Date: Thursday, July 7, 2022
- Time: 2:10 PM ET
- Venue: Minute Maid Park -- Houston, Texas
Astros vs Royals Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: HOU: (-375) | KC: (+300)
- Spread: HOU: -1.5 (-162) | KC: +1.5 (+134)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Astros vs Royals Probable Starting Pitchers
The starting pitchers are Justin Verlander (10-3) for the Houston Astros, and Kris Bubic (1-5) for the Kansas City Royals.
Astros vs Royals Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Astros win (71.9%)
Astros vs Royals Moneyline
- The moneyline numbers for Astros vs. Royals reveal Houston as the favorite (-375) and Kansas City as the underdog (+300) on the road.
Astros vs Royals Spread
- The Astros are hosting the Royals and are favored by 1.5 runs on the spread. The Astros are -162 to cover the runline, with the Royals being +134.
Astros vs Royals Over/Under
- The over/under for Astros-Royals on July 7 is 8. The over is -115, and the under is -105.
Astros vs Royals Betting Trends
- The Astros have been favorites in 63 games this season and have come away with the win 43 times (68.3%) in those contests.
- This is the best odds of a victory sportsbooks have given Houston this season with a -335 moneyline set for this game.
- Houston and their opponents have gone over in 29 of their 78 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The Royals have won 36.8% of the games this season they were the moneyline underdog (21-36).
- Kansas City has not played a game this season with moneyline odds of +270 or longer.
- Kansas City has had an over/under set by bookmakers 72 times, and has combined with opponents to go over the total in 37 of those games (37-31-4).