The MLB slate on Wednesday includes the Houston Astros facing the Kansas City Royals.
Here's everything you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Astros vs Royals Game Info
- Houston Astros (53-27) vs. Kansas City Royals (29-50)
- Date: Wednesday, July 6, 2022
- Time: 8:10 PM ET
- Venue: Minute Maid Park -- Houston, Texas
Astros vs Royals Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: HOU: (-290) | KC: (+235)
- Spread: HOU: -1.5 (-140) | KC: +1.5 (+116)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-104) | Under: (-118)
Astros vs Royals Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Houston Astros looking to Cristian Javier (6-3), and Brad Keller (3-9) answering the bell for the Kansas City Royals.
Astros vs Royals Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Astros win (67.8%)
Astros vs Royals Moneyline
- The moneyline numbers for Astros vs. Royals reveal Houston as the favorite (-290) and Kansas City as the underdog (+235) on the road.
Astros vs Royals Spread
- The Royals are at the Astros, and are +1.5 on the runline. The Royals are +116 to cover the spread, and the Astros are -140.
Astros vs Royals Over/Under
- The Astros-Royals contest on July 6 has been given an over/under of 8.5 runs. The over is set at -104 and the under at -118.
Astros vs Royals Betting Trends
- The Astros have come away with 43 wins in the 62 contests they have been listed as the favorites in this season.
- Houston has played as a favorite of -290 or more just one time this year and came away with a loss in that game.
- Houston and their opponents have gone over in 28 of their 77 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The Royals have won 35.7% of the games this season they were the moneyline underdog (20-36).
- Kansas City has not yet played as a moneyline underdog of +235 or longer.
- In the 71 games bookmakers have set an over/under for Kansas City, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 36 times (36-31-4).