Astros vs Royals Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for July 5
By Duel Staff
Tuesday's slate in the MLB includes a matchup between the Houston Astros and the Kansas City Royals.
We've got you covered, in terms of the most important information about this matchup before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Astros vs Royals Game Info
- Houston Astros (52-27) vs. Kansas City Royals (29-49)
- Date: Tuesday, July 5, 2022
- Time: 8:10 PM ET
- Venue: Minute Maid Park -- Houston, Texas
Astros vs Royals Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: HOU: (-260) | KC: (+215)
- Spread: HOU: -1.5 (-128) | KC: +1.5 (+106)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-104) | Under: (-118)
Astros vs Royals Probable Starting Pitchers
The starting pitchers are Luis Garcia (6-5) for the Houston Astros, and Zack Greinke (2-4) for the Kansas City Royals.
Astros vs Royals Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Astros win (64.7%)
Astros vs Royals Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Astros-Royals, Houston is the favorite at -260, and Kansas City is +215 playing on the road.
Astros vs Royals Spread
- The Royals are +1.5 on the runline against the Astros. The Royals are +106 to cover, and the Astros are -128.
Astros vs Royals Over/Under
- An over/under of 8.5 has been set for Astros-Royals on July 5, with the over being -104 and the under -118.
Astros vs Royals Betting Trends
- The Astros have been victorious in 42, or 68.9%, of the 61 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- This year, Houston has won six of seven games when listed as at least -240 or better on the moneyline.
- Houston and their opponents have hit the over in 27 of their 76 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Royals have been the moneyline underdog 55 total times this season. They've gone 20-35 in those games.
- Kansas City has played as a moneyline underdog of +198 or longer in only two games this season, which they lost both.
- Kansas City has played in 70 games with an over/under set, and has combined with their opponents to go over the total 35 times (35-31-4).