The Houston Astros are among the MLB squads playing on Monday, versus the Boston Red Sox.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the most important info regarding this matchup.
Astros vs Red Sox Game Info
- Houston Astros (67-36) vs. Boston Red Sox (51-52)
- Date: Monday, August 1, 2022
- Time: 8:10 PM ET
- Venue: Minute Maid Park -- Houston, Texas
Astros vs Red Sox Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: HOU: (-196) | BOS: (+164)
- Spread: HOU: -1.5 (+112) | BOS: +1.5 (-134)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Astros vs Red Sox Probable Starting Pitchers
The Houston Astros will give the start to Luis Garcia (8-6, 3.71 ERA), who is looking for win No. 9 on the season, and the Red Sox will turn to Nathan Eovaldi (4-3, 4.32 ERA).
Astros vs Red Sox Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Astros win (61.2%)
Astros vs Red Sox Moneyline
- The Astros vs Red Sox moneyline has Houston as a -196 favorite, while Boston is a +164 underdog on the road.
Astros vs Red Sox Spread
- The Astros are 1.5-run home favorites on the runline against the Red Sox. The Astros are +112 to cover, and the Red Sox are -134.
Astros vs Red Sox Over/Under
- An over/under of 7.5 has been set for Astros-Red Sox on August 1, with the over being -114 and the under -106.
Astros vs Red Sox Betting Trends
- The Astros have won in 57, or 67.9%, of the 84 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- This season, Houston has been victorious 17 times in 28 chances when named as a favorite of at least -196 or shorter on the moneyline.
- Houston and their opponents have gone over in 38 of their 100 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The Red Sox have won 18 of the 49 games they were the moneyline underdog this season (36.7%).
- Boston has played as a moneyline underdog of +164 or longer in just one game this season, which they lost.
- Boston has played in 97 games with a set over/under, and has combined with their opponents to go over the total 43 times (43-47-7).