On Monday in the MLB, the Houston Astros are playing the Texas Rangers.
All the information you need to make smart wagers on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
Astros vs Rangers Game Info
- Houston Astros (86-48) vs. Texas Rangers (58-75)
- Date: Monday, September 5, 2022
- Time: 7:10 PM ET
- Venue: Minute Maid Park -- Houston, Texas
Astros vs Rangers Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: HOU: (-172) | TEX: (+144)
- Spread: HOU: -1.5 (+120) | TEX: +1.5 (-144)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Astros vs Rangers Probable Starting Pitchers
The Houston Astros will hand the ball to top pitching prospect Hunter Brown in his MLB debut, while the Texas Rangers will counter with veteran left-hander Martin Perez (10-5, 2.89 ERA).
Astros vs Rangers Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Astros win (57.8%)
Astros vs Rangers Moneyline
- The moneyline numbers for Astros vs. Rangers reveal Houston as the favorite (-172) and Texas as the underdog (+144) on the road.
Astros vs Rangers Spread
- The Astros are favored by 1.5 runs at home against the Rangers. Houston is +120 to cover the spread, while Texas is -144.
Astros vs Rangers Over/Under
- The over/under for Astros-Rangers on September 5 is 8 runs. The over is -108 and the under is -112.
Astros vs Rangers Betting Trends
- The Astros have been favorites in 108 games this season and have come away with the win 74 times (68.5%) in those contests.
- This year, Houston has won 39 of 60 games when listed as at least -166 or better on the moneyline.
- Contests with Houston have gone over the total set by sportsbooks in 49 of 128 chances this season.
- The Rangers are 35-42 in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 45.5% of those games).
- Texas has an 11-14 record (winning 44% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline underdog of +140 or longer.
- In the 130 games bookmakers have set an over/under for Texas, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 64 times (64-57-9).