The Houston Astros will face the Texas Rangers in MLB action on Wednesday.
Here's everything you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Astros vs Rangers Game Info
- Houston Astros (71-40) vs. Texas Rangers (48-61)
- Date: Wednesday, August 10, 2022
- Time: 8:10 PM ET
- Venue: Minute Maid Park -- Houston, Texas
Astros vs Rangers Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: HOU: (-310) | TEX: (+250)
- Spread: HOU: -1.5 (-138) | TEX: +1.5 (+115)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (+100) | Under: (-122)
Astros vs Rangers Probable Starting Pitchers
The scheduled starters are Justin Verlander (15-3) for the Houston Astros, and Glenn Otto (4-8) for the Texas Rangers.
Astros vs Rangers Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Astros win (67.3%)
Astros vs Rangers Moneyline
- The Astros vs Rangers moneyline has Houston as a -310 favorite, while Texas is a +250 underdog on the road.
Astros vs Rangers Spread
- The Rangers are at the Astros, and are +1.5 on the runline. The Rangers are +115 to cover the spread, and the Astros are -138.
Astros vs Rangers Over/Under
- The Astros-Rangers contest on August 10 has been given an over/under of 7.5 runs. The over is set at +100 and the under at -122.
Astros vs Rangers Betting Trends
- The Astros have won in 60, or 67.4%, of the 89 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- Houston has been listed as a favorite of -330 or more on two occasions this season and won both games.
- Houston and their opponents have gone over in 39 of their 105 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The Rangers have compiled a 30-32 record in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 48.4% of those games).
- Texas has not played a game this season with moneyline odds of +265 or longer.
- Texas has combined with opponents to hit the over on the total 52 times this season for a 52-48-6 record against the over/under.