The Houston Astros are among the MLB squads in action on Monday, up against the Seattle Mariners.
Here's what you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Astros vs Mariners Game Info
- Houston Astros (35-19) vs. Seattle Mariners (24-30)
- Date: Monday, June 6, 2022
- Time: 8:10 PM ET
- Venue: Minute Maid Park -- Houston, Texas
Astros vs Mariners Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: HOU: (-164) | SEA: (+138)
- Spread: HOU: -1.5 (+126) | SEA: +1.5 (-152)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Astros vs Mariners Probable Starting Pitchers
The Houston Astros will hand the ball to Cristian Javier (3-2, 4.93 ERA) looking for win No. 4 on the season, and the Mariners will turn to Robbie Ray (4-6, 4.93).
Astros vs Mariners Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Astros win (59.2%)
Astros vs Mariners Moneyline
- Seattle is a +138 underdog on the moneyline, while Houston is a -164 favorite at home.
Astros vs Mariners Spread
- The Mariners are at the Astros, and are +1.5 on the runline. The Mariners are -152 to cover the spread, and the Astros are +126.
Astros vs Mariners Over/Under
- An over/under of 8 has been set for Astros-Mariners on June 6, with the over being -114 and the under -106.
Astros vs Mariners Betting Trends
- The Astros have been victorious in 27, or 67.5%, of the 40 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- This year, Houston has won 13 of 19 games when listed as at least -164 or better on the moneyline.
- Houston and their opponents have hit the over in 14 of their 50 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Mariners have gone 15-23 in games they were listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 39.5% of those games).
- Seattle has a 3-4 record (winning 42.9% of its games) when playing as a moneyline underdog of +138 or longer.
- Seattle has played in 54 games with over/under set, and has combined with opponents to go over the total 28 times (28-25-1).