The Houston Astros are among the MLB teams busy on Saturday, versus the Seattle Mariners.
Here's what you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Astros vs Mariners Game Info
- Houston Astros (66-35) vs. Seattle Mariners (54-47)
- Date: Saturday, July 30, 2022
- Time: 7:10 PM ET
- Venue: Minute Maid Park -- Houston, Texas
Astros vs Mariners Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: HOU: (-200) | SEA: (+168)
- Spread: HOU: -1.5 (+105) | SEA: +1.5 (-126)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-104) | Under: (-118)
Astros vs Mariners Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Houston Astros looking to Framber Valdez (9-4), and Chris Flexen (7-8) taking the ball for the Seattle Mariners.
Astros vs Mariners Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Astros win (65.7%)
Astros vs Mariners Moneyline
- Houston is the favorite, -200 on the moneyline, while Seattle is a +168 underdog on the road.
Astros vs Mariners Spread
- The Mariners are +1.5 on the runline against the Astros. The Mariners are -126 to cover, and the Astros are +105.
Astros vs Mariners Over/Under
- A total of 8 runs has been set for the Astros-Mariners contest on July 30, with the over available at -104 and the under at -118.
Astros vs Mariners Betting Trends
- The Astros have come away with 56 wins in the 82 contests they have been listed as the favorites in this season.
- This season, Houston has come away with a win 13 times in 23 chances when named as a favorite of at least -200 or shorter on the moneyline.
- Contests with Houston have gone over the total set by sportsbooks in 37 of 98 chances this season.
- The Mariners have compiled a 27-34 record in games they were listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 44.3% of those games).
- Seattle has a record of 2-2 in games it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +168 or longer (50%).
- Seattle has combined with opponents to hit the over on the total 47 times this season for a 47-52-2 record against the over/under.