The Houston Astros versus the Seattle Mariners is on the MLB schedule for Thursday.
We've got you covered, in terms of the vital information regarding this matchup before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Astros vs Mariners Game Info
- Houston Astros (64-35) vs. Seattle Mariners (54-45)
- Date: Thursday, July 28, 2022
- Time: 8:10 PM ET
- Venue: Minute Maid Park -- Houston, Texas
Astros vs Mariners Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: HOU: (-142) | SEA: (+120)
- Spread: HOU: -1.5 (+140) | SEA: +1.5 (-170)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-118) | Under: (-104)
Astros vs Mariners Probable Starting Pitchers
The Houston Astros will hand the ball to Jose Urquidy (9-4, 3.93 ERA), who is looking for win No. 10 on the season, and the Mariners will counter with Logan Gilbert (10-4, 2.85 ERA).
Astros vs Mariners Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Astros win (55.2%)
Astros vs Mariners Moneyline
- Seattle is a +120 underdog on the moneyline, while Houston is a -142 favorite at home.
Astros vs Mariners Spread
- The Astros are favored by 1.5 runs at home against the Mariners. The Astros are +140 to cover the spread, while the Mariners are -170.
Astros vs Mariners Over/Under
- A combined run total of 8 has been set for Astros-Mariners on July 28, with the over at -118 and the under at -104.
Astros vs Mariners Betting Trends
- The Astros have been chosen as favorites in 80 games this year and have walked away with the win 54 times (67.5%) in those games.
- Houston has a mark of 41-19 in contests where bookmakers favor them by -142 or better on the moneyline.
- Houston and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 36 of their 96 opportunities.
- The Mariners have won 27 of the 59 games they were listed as the moneyline underdog this season (45.8%).
- In games it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +120 or longer, Seattle has gone 8-13 (38.1%).
- Seattle has combined with opponents to go over the total 46 times this season for a 46-51-2 record against the over/under.