MLB action on Friday includes the Houston Astros taking on the Seattle Mariners.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the most important info regarding this game.
Astros vs Mariners Game Info
- Houston Astros (61-32) vs. Seattle Mariners (51-42)
- Date: Friday, July 22, 2022
- Time: 10:10 PM ET
- Venue: T-Mobile Park -- Seattle, Washington
Astros vs Mariners Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: HOU: (-118) | SEA: (+100)
- Spread: HOU: -1.5 (+142) | SEA: +1.5 (-172)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-104) | Under: (-118)
Astros vs Mariners Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Houston Astros looking to Jose Urquidy (8-4), and Marco Gonzales (5-9) getting the nod for the Seattle Mariners.
Astros vs Mariners Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Mariners win (51.3%)
Astros vs Mariners Moneyline
- Seattle is the underdog, +100 on the moneyline, while Houston is a -118 favorite despite being on the road.
Astros vs Mariners Spread
- The Astros are at the Mariners and are favored by 1.5 runs on the spread. The Astros are +142 to cover the runline, with the Mariners being -172.
Astros vs Mariners Over/Under
- A total of 8.5 runs has been set for the Astros-Mariners contest on July 22, with the over available at -104 and the under at -118.
Astros vs Mariners Betting Trends
- The Astros have been victorious in 51, or 68.9%, of the 74 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- This season, Houston has been victorious 49 times in 68 chances when named as a favorite of at least -118 or better on the moneyline.
- Contests with Houston have gone over the total set by sportsbooks in 33 of 90 chances this season.
- The Mariners have won 47.3% of the games this season they were the moneyline underdog (26-29).
- When it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of -100 or longer, Seattle has gone 17-25 (40.5%).
- Seattle has played in 93 games with over/under set, and has combined with opponents to go over the total 44 times (44-47-2).