MLB action on Saturday includes the Houston Astros facing the Seattle Mariners.
We've got you covered, in terms of the most important information about this game before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Astros vs Mariners Game Info
- Houston Astros (62-32) vs. Seattle Mariners (51-43)
- Date: Saturday, July 23, 2022
- Time: 4:10 PM ET
- Venue: T-Mobile Park -- Seattle, Washington
Astros vs Mariners Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: HOU: (-144) | SEA: (+122)
- Spread: HOU: -1.5 (+128) | SEA: +1.5 (-154)
- Total: 7 -- Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Astros vs Mariners Probable Starting Pitchers
The Houston Astros will give the start to Justin Verlander (12-3, 1.89 ERA), who is looking for win No. 13 on the season, and the Mariners will turn to Logan Gilbert (10-3, 2.84 ERA).
Astros vs Mariners Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Mariners win (53.6%)
Astros vs Mariners Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Mariners-Astros, Seattle is the underdog at +122, and Houston is -144 playing on the road.
Astros vs Mariners Spread
- The Mariners are at +1.5 on the runline against the Astros. The Mariners are -154 to cover the spread, and the Astros are +128.
Astros vs Mariners Over/Under
- A combined run total of 7 has been set for Astros-Mariners on July 23, with the over at -106 and the under at -114.
Astros vs Mariners Betting Trends
- The Astros have been favorites in 75 games this season and have come away with the win 52 times (69.3%) in those contests.
- This year, Houston has won 36 of 52 games when listed as at least -144 or better on the moneyline.
- Houston's games have gone over the total in 33 of their 91 opportunities.
- The Mariners have been the underdog on the moneyline 56 total times this season. They've finished 26-30 in those games.
- Seattle has a record of 7-10 in games it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +122 or longer (41.2%).
- In the 94 games bookmakers have set an over/under for Seattle, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 44 times (44-48-2).