Astros vs Tigers Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for September 13
By Duel Staff
The Houston Astros will take on the Detroit Tigers in MLB action on Tuesday.
Before you do any MLB betting on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's what you need to know.
Astros vs Tigers Game Info
- Houston Astros (91-50) vs. Detroit Tigers (53-87)
- Date: Tuesday, September 13, 2022
- Time: 6:40 PM ET
- Venue: Comerica Park -- Detroit, Michigan
Astros vs Tigers Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: HOU: (-250) | DET: (+205)
- Spread: HOU: -1.5 (-146) | DET: +1.5 (+125)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Astros vs Tigers Probable Starting Pitchers
The Houston Astros will give the start to Hunter Brown (1-0, .00 ERA), who is looking for win No. 2 on the season, and the Tigers will counter with Drew Hutchison (2-7, 4.08 ERA).
Astros vs Tigers Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Astros win (62.9%)
Astros vs Tigers Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Astros-Tigers, Houston is the favorite at -250, and Detroit is +205 playing at home.
Astros vs Tigers Spread
- The Astros are at the Tigers and are favored by 1.5 runs on the spread. The Astros are -146 to cover the runline, with the Tigers being +125.
Astros vs Tigers Over/Under
- Astros versus Tigers, on September 13, has an over/under of 8, with the over being -115 and the under -105.
Astros vs Tigers Betting Trends
- The Astros have won in 79, or 68.7%, of the 115 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- This season, Houston has come away with a win 21 times in 28 chances when named as a favorite of at least -225 or better on the moneyline.
- Houston and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 50 of their 135 opportunities.
- The Tigers have been the moneyline underdog 100 total times this season. They've gone 34-66 in those games.
- Detroit has a 5-14 record (winning only 26.3% of its games) when playing as a moneyline underdog of +188 or longer.
- Detroit has combined with opponents to go over the total 47 times this season for a 47-67-8 record against the over/under.