Astros vs Royals Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for June 5
The MLB schedule on Sunday includes the Houston Astros taking on the Kansas City Royals.
Before you do any MLB betting on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's everything you need to know.
Astros vs Royals Game Info
- Houston Astros (34-19) vs. Kansas City Royals (17-34)
- Date: Sunday, June 5, 2022
- Time: 2:10 PM ET
- Venue: Kauffman Stadium -- Kansas City, Missouri
Astros vs Royals Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: HOU: (-215) | KC: (+180)
- Spread: HOU: -1.5 (-142) | KC: +1.5 (+118)
- Total: 9.5 -- Over: (-102) | Under: (-120)
Astros vs Royals Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Houston Astros looking to Framber Valdez (5-2), and Jonathan Heasley (0-2) taking the ball for the Kansas City Royals.
Astros vs Royals Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Astros win (68.9%)
Astros vs Royals Moneyline
Kansas City is the underdog, +180 on the moneyline, while Houston is a -215 favorite despite being on the road.
Astros vs Royals Spread
The Royals are +1.5 on the spread (+118 to cover), and Houston is -142 to cover the runline.
Astros vs Royals Over/Under
The over/under for the Astros versus Royals game on June 5 has been set at 9.5, with -102 odds on the over and -120 odds on the under.
Astros vs Royals Betting Trends
- The Astros have come away with 26 wins in the 39 contests they have been listed as the favorites in this season.
- Houston has been a -215 moneyline favorite on four occasions this season and won every game.
- Contests with Houston have gone over the total set by sportsbooks in 13 of 49 chances this season.
- The Royals have gone 11-25 in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 30.6% of those games).
- Kansas City has played as a moneyline underdog of +180 or longer in just one game this season, which they lost.
- Kansas City has played in 44 games with an over/under set, and has combined with their opponents to go over the total 24 times (24-18-2).