The Houston Astros are among the MLB squads busy on Tuesday, versus the New York Mets.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the vital information regarding this matchup.
Astros vs Mets Game Info
- Houston Astros (41-25) vs. New York Mets (45-24)
- Date: Tuesday, June 21, 2022
- Time: 8:10 PM ET
- Venue: Minute Maid Park -- Houston, Texas
Astros vs Mets Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: HOU: (-132) | NYM: (+112)
- Spread: HOU: -1.5 (+146) | NYM: +1.5 (-176)
- Total: 9 -- Over: (-102) | Under: (-120)
Astros vs Mets Probable Starting Pitchers
The Astros will start Jose Urquidy (5-3) versus the Mets and Trevor Williams (1-3).
Astros vs Mets Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Astros win (58.3%)
Astros vs Mets Moneyline
- Houston is a -132 favorite on the moneyline, while New York is a +112 underdog on the road.
Astros vs Mets Spread
- The Astros are hosting the Mets and are favored by 1.5 runs on the spread. The Astros are +146 to cover the runline, with the Mets being -176.
Astros vs Mets Over/Under
- The Astros-Mets contest on June 21 has been given an over/under of 9 runs. The over is set at -102 and the under at -120.
Astros vs Mets Betting Trends
- The Astros have been favorites in 52 games this season and have come away with the win 33 times (63.5%) in those contests.
- Houston has a win-loss record of 26-13 when favored by -134 or better by bookmakers this year.
- Houston's games have gone over the total in 20 of their 62 opportunities.
- The Mets have been the moneyline underdog 18 total times this season. They've finished 9-9 in those games.
- New York has a 5-4 record (winning 55.6% of its games) when playing as a moneyline underdog of +116 or longer.
- In the 70 games oddsmakers have set an over/under for New York, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 37 times (37-31-2).