On Saturday in the MLB, the Houston Astros are playing the Miami Marlins.
Here's what you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Astros vs Marlins Game Info
- Houston Astros (36-22) vs. Miami Marlins (26-30)
- Date: Saturday, June 11, 2022
- Time: 4:10 PM ET
- Venue: Minute Maid Park -- Houston, Texas
Astros vs Marlins Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: HOU: (-300) | MIA: (+245)
- Spread: HOU: -1.5 (-130) | MIA: +1.5 (+108)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Astros vs Marlins Probable Starting Pitchers
The Houston Astros will hand the ball to Framber Valdez (6-2, 2.61 ERA), who is looking for win No. 7 on the season, and the Marlins will counter with Braxton Garrett (0-1, 10.80 ERA).
Astros vs Marlins Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Astros win (64.3%)
Astros vs Marlins Moneyline
Miami is the underdog, +245 on the moneyline, while Houston is a -300 favorite at home.
Astros vs Marlins Spread
The Astros are hosting the Marlins and are favored by 1.5 runs (-130 to cover) on the runline. Miami is +108 to cover.
Astros vs Marlins Over/Under
Astros versus Marlins on June 11 has an over/under of 8.5 runs, with the odds on the over -114 and the under set at -106.
Astros vs Marlins Betting Trends
- The Astros have been chosen as favorites in 44 games this year and have walked away with the win 28 times (63.6%) in those games.
- Oddsmakers have given Houston the best odds of winning they have seen this season with a -270 moneyline listed for this contest.
- Houston and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 17 of their 54 opportunities.
- The Marlins have won 29.6% of the games this season they were the underdog on the moneyline (8-19).
- Miami has played as a moneyline underdog of +220 or longer in only one game this season, which they won.
- Miami has combined with opponents to go over the total 29 times this season for a 29-25-2 record against the over/under.