Astros vs Athletics Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for July 15
The MLB schedule on Friday includes the Houston Astros taking on the Oakland Athletics.
We've got you covered, in terms of the vital information regarding this matchup before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Astros vs Athletics Game Info
- Houston Astros (58-30) vs. Oakland Athletics (30-60)
- Date: Friday, July 15, 2022
- Time: 8:10 PM ET
- Venue: Minute Maid Park -- Houston, Texas
Astros vs Athletics Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: HOU: (-196) | OAK: (+164)
- Spread: HOU: -1.5 (+106) | OAK: +1.5 (-128)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-104) | Under: (-118)
Astros vs Athletics Probable Starting Pitchers
The Astros will give the ball to Jake Odorizzi (4-2) against the Athletics and Cole Irvin (3-7).
Astros vs Athletics Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Astros win (65.6%)
Astros vs Athletics Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Astros-Athletics, Houston is the favorite at -196, and Oakland is +164 playing on the road.
Astros vs Athletics Spread
- The Athletics are at +1.5 on the runline against the Astros. The Athletics are -128 to cover the spread, and the Astros are +106.
Astros vs Athletics Over/Under
- An over/under of 8 has been set for Astros-Athletics on July 15, with the over being -106 and the under -114.
Astros vs Athletics Betting Trends
- The Astros have been favorites in 69 games this season and have come away with the win 48 times (69.6%) in those contests.
- Houston has a mark of 12-6 in contests where oddsmakers favor them by -200 or better on the moneyline.
- Houston and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 32 of their 85 opportunities.
- The Athletics have compiled a 24-46 record in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 34.3% of those games).
- In games it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +168 or longer, Oakland has a 6-16 record (winning only 27.3% of its games).
- Oakland has played in 82 games with over/under set, and has combined with opponents to go over the total 33 times (33-44-5).