Tsarukyan vs Gamrot Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Vegas 57 — Main Event Lightweight Bout
Arman "Ahalkalakets" Tsarukyan (18-2-0, 7 KO's, 5 Submissions) vs. Mateusz "Gamer" Gamrot (20-1-0, 7 KO's, 5 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, June 25, 2022
Fight Time: This will be one of the fights on the main card, which begins at 10 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC APEX — Las Vegas, NV
Tsarukyan vs Gamrot Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Vegas 57 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Arman Tsarukyan: (-330)
- Mateusz Gamrot: (+240)
- Draw: (+5000)
Method of Victory:
- Tsarukyan by KO/TKO: (+160)
- Tsarukyan by Points: (+290)
- Tsarukyan by Submission: (+460)
- Gamrot by KO/TKO: (+500)
- Gamrot by Points: (+650)
- Gamrot by Submission: (+1100)
Tsarukyan vs Gamrot Prediction
UFC Vegas 57 Tsarukyan-Gamrot prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Arman Tsarukyan (73%)
Method of Victory: Decision (65%)
Tsarukyan vs Gamrot Betting Trends & Stats
- Arman Tsarukyan defeated Joel Álvarez, by TKO, in his last fight on Feb. 26, 2022.
- Mateusz Gamrot defeated Carlos Diego Ferreira, by TKO, in his last fight on Dec. 18, 2021.
- Tsarukyan averages 3.75 strikes landed per minute with a 48% accuracy rate.
- Gamrot averages 3.79 significant strikes landed per minute with a 47% accuracy rate.
- Tsarukyan averages 1.36 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 61% defense rate.
- Gamrot averages 2.69 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 64% defense rate.
- Tsarukyan averages 3.47 takedowns per 15 minutes.
- Gamrot has a 100% takedown defense rate.
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Devon Platana also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username PepeSilvia0. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.