Arkansas vs Texas A&M Prediction, Odds & Best Bet for January 31 (SEC Showdown Comes Down to the Wire)
Arkansas vs Texas A&M Game Info
- 2022-23 NCAA Basketball Regular Season Game
- Arkansas (14-7, 3-5 SEC) vs. Texas A&M (15-6, 7-1 SEC)
- Date: Tuesday, January 31, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Venue: Bud Walton Arena -- Fayetteville, Arkansas
The Arkansas Razorbacks are set to host the Texas A&M Aggies for an SEC showdown at 7 p.m. ET on Tuesday, Jan. 31.
Arkansas aims for its third straight home victory tonight after falling 67-64 to ranked Baylor on the road. Meanwhile, Texas A&M improved to 9-1 in its last 10 games with a 72-66 victory over Vanderbilt in a game that saw the Aggies trailing by four points at halftime.
Can Arkansas continue remaining hot at Bud Walton Arena? Or will Texas A&M's newfound momentum give it enough of a boost to pull off the upset?
Arkansas vs Texas A&M Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are from FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: ARK: (-166) | TX A&M: (+138)
- Spread: ARK: -3.5 (-110) | TX A&M: +3.5 (-110)
- Total: 137.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Arkansas enters this contest as the slim home favorite on the moneyline and spread per FanDuel Sportsbook's odds. This 7 p.m. ET clash also features an over/under of 137.5 points with -110 odds on both sides.
Arkansas vs Texas A&M Betting Trends
- Against the spread, Arkansas is 10-11-0 this season.
- The Razorbacks are 8-7 as 3.5-point favorites or more.
- Arkansas has played 21 games this season, and six of them have hit the over.
- Texas A&M has 13 wins in 21 games against the spread this season.
- As 3.5-point underdogs or more, the Aggies are 3-1 against the spread.
- There have been 11 Texas A&M games (out of 21) that hit the over this season.
|Arkansas Rank||Arkansas AVG||Texas A&M AVG||Texas A&M Rank|
Arkansas vs Texas A&M Prediction & Pick
Even though Texas A&M has more momentum on its side, Arkansas has the advantage of being the home team. The Razorbacks have been dominant at Bud Walton Arena, going 19-1 in their last 20 home games.
Arkansas is 10-1 at home so far this season with that lone loss coming against No. 4 Alabama. Meanwhile, Texas A&M is only 4-2 on the road with a plus-2.7 scoring margin, whereas Arkansas is a plus-16.1 at home. Furthermore, the Aggies are just 2-2 as underdogs while the Razorbacks are 13-3 as favorites.
This game should be closely-fought, but Arkansas' impressive play at home can't be ignored. Texas A&M will press all night, but the Razorbacks will be victorious in Fayetteville.
Final Score Prediction: Arkansas: 69 | Texas A&M: 65
Arkansas vs Texas A&M Best Bet
When it comes to the best bet, I'm actually looking at Texas A&M to cover as the +3.5 underdog. On top of being 6-3 ATS in their last nine games, the Aggies are 5-1 ATS against SEC rivals on the road this season.
Arkansas hasn't been that reliable, going 3-6 ATS in its last nine outings. If that isn't bad enough, the Razorbacks have failed to cover the spread in each of their last seven meetings with the Aggies.
Considering how Texas A&M is also the hotter team, I wouldn't be surprised if it keeps things close; potentially even pulling off the outright upset.
Bet: Texas A&M +3.5 (-110)
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Devon Platana also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username PepeSilvia0. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.
Game odds refresh periodically and are subject to change.