Arkansas vs LSU Game Info
- 2022-23 NCAA Basketball Regular Season Game
- Arkansas (13-6, 2-5 SEC) vs. LSU (12-7, 1-6 SEC)
- Date: Tuesday, January 24, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Venue: Bud Walton Arena -- Fayetteville, Arkansas
The 2022-23 college basketball season continues on Tuesday with an exciting matchup between the LSU Tigers and Arkansas Razorbacks. LSU enters on a six-game losing streak following its 77-56 loss to Tennessee on Saturday. Senior KJ Williams led the offense with 16 points (7-of-16 shooting).
Meanwhile, Arkansas snapped a four-game losing streak with a dominant 69-57 win over Mississippi on Saturday. Freshman Anthony Black and junior Davonte Davis put on a show with a combined 33 points, 12 assists and 8 rebounds. The Razorbacks shot 40.0% from three-point range as a team.
Arkansas vs LSU Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are from FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: ARK: (-850) | LSU: (+570)
- Spread: ARK: -12.5 (-110) | LSU: +12.5 (-110)
- Total: 138.5 -- Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Arkansas enters this contest as clear home favorites on the moneyline and spread per FanDuel Sportsbook's odds. This 7 p.m. ET clash also features an over/under of 138.5 points, which is about average compared to Tuesday's projected totals.
Arkansas vs LSU Betting Trends
- Arkansas has beaten the spread eight times in 19 games.
- The Razorbacks have an ATS record of 4-4 as 11.5-point favorites or greater.
- Arkansas has played 19 games this year, and six of them have hit the over.
- LSU has seven wins in 19 games against the spread this season.
- The Tigers have no wins ATS (0-2) as a 11.5-point underdog or greater this season.
- LSU has seen seven of its 19 games hit the over.
|Arkansas Rank||Arkansas AVG||LSU AVG||LSU Rank|
Arkansas vs LSU Prediction & Pick
Playing in the SEC has proven to be tough for both of these squads. LSU's lone conference win came against this Arkansas team back on Dec. 28 at Pete Maravich Assembly Center. Arkansas has the advantage of playing at home this time around, where they have won 18 of their last 19 contests.
The Razorbacks have posted a reliable average scoring margin of +15.7 at home, while the Tigers have posted a subpar average scoring margin of -3.6 on the road. That's because Arkansas finds the open man and shoots 48.0% at Bud Walton Arena, which is the third-best home mark in the SEC.
LSU has lost five straight road games and I don't expect that streak to come to an end on Tuesday.
Final Score Prediction: Arkansas: 71 | LSU: 61
Arkansas vs LSU Best Bet
LSU is 0-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games and Arkansas is 1-6 ATS in its last seven games. Avoiding picking a side and focusing on the point total is the way to go here. The Razorbacks are allowing only 59.9 points per home game, while the Tigers give up 71.3 points in road contests.
The total has hit the under in six of Arkansas' last nine games overall and in 12 of its last 17 home games played on a Tuesday. LSU has been held to 60 or less points in four of its last five games, too. Expecting Arkansas to put up around 80 points and hit the over lines up as a bet with too much risk.
Bet: Under 138.5 Points (-105)
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.
Game odds refresh periodically and are subject to change.