Arkansas vs Georgia Prediction, Odds & Best Bet for February 21 (Razorbacks Cruise in Blowout Home Victory)
Arkansas vs Georgia Game Info
- 2022-23 NCAA Basketball Regular Season Game
- Arkansas (18-9, 7-7 SEC) vs. Georgia (16-11, 6-8 SEC)
- Date: Tuesday, February 21, 2023
- Time: 9:00 PM ET
- Venue: Bud Walton Arena -- Fayetteville, Arkansas
- Coverage: SEC Network
The 2022-23 college basketball season continues on Tuesday with an exciting matchup between the Georgia Bulldogs and Arkansas Razorbacks. Georgia got crushed by Alabama in a 108-59 loss on Saturday in what was its fourth defeat in its last six games. Justin Hill tallied a team-high 17 points.
Meanwhile, Arkansas took care of business in an 84-65 victory over Florida in its last time out on Saturday. The Razorbacks shot an impressive 57.6% from the floor and were led by Jalen Graham's 26 points (12-of-15 shooting) off the bench. Which SEC program will earn a win in Tuesday's game?
Arkansas vs Georgia Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are from FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: ARK: (-1200) | UGA: (+740)
- Spread: ARK: -13.5 (-112) | UGA: +13.5 (-108)
- Total: 142.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Arkansas enters this contest as a clear home favorite on the moneyline and spread per FanDuel Sportsbook's odds. This 9 p.m. ET clash also features an over/under of 142.5 points, which is above average compared to Tuesday's projected totals.
Arkansas vs Georgia Betting Trends
- Arkansas is 13-14-0 against the spread this season.
- The Razorbacks have an ATS record of 4-4 as 13.5-point favorites or more.
- Arkansas has played 27 games this season, and 10 of them have hit the over.
- Georgia's record against the spread is 11-15-0.
- The Bulldogs don't have a win ATS (0-2) as a 13.5-point underdog or more this season.
- Georgia has played 26 games this year, and 14 of them have hit the over.
|Arkansas Rank||Arkansas AVG||Georgia AVG||Georgia Rank|
Arkansas vs Georgia Prediction & Pick
Tuesday's slate of college basketball action features a ton of intense matchups, but this is not one of them. Arkansas is set up well to demolish Georgia considering it owns a 13-2 record to go along with a +14.4 average scoring margin at home this season. The Bulldogs are a dismal 1-8 on the road, too.
Keep in mind the Razorbacks thrive in parts of the game where the Bulldogs do not. Arkansas shoots 54.9% from two-point range (No. 25 in NCAA) and forces 14.6 turnovers per game (No. 51 in NCAA). Georgia shoots 47.3% from two-point range (No. 294) and forces 11.7 turnovers per game (No. 255).
Arkansas has also won five of its last six games against Georgia, so trust the Razorbacks on Tuesday.
Final Score Prediction: Arkansas: 80 | Georgia: 63
Arkansas vs Georgia Best Bet
Georgia enters Tuesday 1-9 against the spread (ATS) in its last 10 games overall and 0-5 ATS in its last five away games. Not only that, but the Bulldogs are 1-5 ATS in their last six games against the Razorbacks. They have lost 13 of their last 15 games in February as nothing seems to be going right.
On the other side, Arkansas is 6-3 ATS in its last nine games overall and 15-3-1 ATS in its last 19 games in February. This is the time of the year in which the Razorbacks heat up and they have won 18 of their last 20 home games. Look for that trend to continue with a blowout win at Bud Walton Arena.
Bet: Arkansas Razorbacks -13.5 (-112)
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.
Game odds refresh periodically and are subject to change.