Arkansas State vs Ohio State Prediction, Odds, & Betting Trends for College Football Week 2 Game
Arkansas State vs Ohio State Week 2 Game Info
2022 NCAA College Football Game
Arkansas State Red Wolves (1-0) vs. Ohio State Buckeyes (1-0)
Date: Saturday, Sept. 10, 2022
Time: 12:00 p.m. ET
Venue: Ohio Stadium — Columbus, OH
Coverage: Big Ten Network
College football's Week 2 early Saturday schedule includes the Arkansas State Red Wolves vs Ohio State Buckeyes in Columbus, Ohio on Sept. 10 at 12:00 p.m. ET.
Arkansas State vs Ohio State Odds & Spread
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are from FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ARST: (NL) | OSU: (NL)
Spread: ARST: +44.5 (-110) | OSU: -44.5 (-110)
Total: 68.5 — Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Arkansas State vs Ohio State Prediction & Pick
Ohio State's offense sputtered more than expected in last week's 21-10 win over Notre Dame. The Buckeye's and Heisman co-favorite QB CJ Stroud will have a much easier time against Arkansas State's defense and roll up 600 yards offense even playing without WR Smith-Njigba again. The stat profiles and point of attack play are significantly in Ohio State's favor.
But Red Wolves QB QB James Blackman is a former Florida State transfer who isn’t going to be fazed by the environment. Good debut last week for Blackman and coach Butch Jones team in a 58-3 route of Grambling State.
Final Score Prediction: Ohio State: 48 | Arkansas State 13
Arkansas State vs Ohio State Betting Trends
- Ohio State is 13-0 straight up (SU) and 7-6 against the spread (ATS) vs non-Power 5 teams since 2015.
- Ohio State was 4-0 SU and 3-1 ATS last year at home as a 20+ point favorite vs non-ranked teams.
- Arkansas State was 2-10 SU last year and 0-2 SU/ATS as a 20+ point underdog.
- This is the first meeting between the two schools, and Arkansas State is 0-10 all-time vs current Big Ten teams.
- Arkansas State has lost their last three games vs top-10 ranked teams by an average of 51 points per game.
Arkansas State vs Ohio State Best Bet
Ohio State can perhaps name the score, and bettors expect the Buckeyes to bounce back big. Still proceed with caution and lean less scoring as well.