Arizona vs Washington Prediction, Odds & Best Bet for January 28 (Wildcats Outgun Huskies in Pac-12 Collision)
Arizona vs Washington Game Info
- 2022-23 NCAA Basketball Regular Season Game
- No. 6 Arizona (18-3, 7-3 Pac-12) vs. Washington (13-9, 5-6 Pac-12)
- Date: Saturday, January 28, 2023
- Time: 5:30 PM ET
- Venue: Alaska Airlines Arena at Hec Edmundson Pavilion -- Seattle, Washington
The No. 6 Arizona Wildcats aim to add to their winning streak when they visit the rival Washington Huskies for a Pac-12 showdown on Saturday.
Arizona has tallied victories in three consecutive games, most recently defeating Washington State 63-58 behind a strong defensive effort. Meanwhile, Washington is on a 4-1 run over its last five games, adding to its momentum with Thursday's 69-66 overtime win over Arizona State.
Will Arizona win again to inch closer to the Pac-12's top spot? Or will Washington pull off a major upset on the home court?
Arizona vs Washington Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are from FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: ARIZ: (-420) | WASH: (+320)
- Spread: ARIZ: -8.5 (-115) | WASH: +8.5 (-105)
- Total: 151.5 -- Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Arizona enters this contest as the heavy road favorite on the moneyline and spread per FanDuel Sportsbook's odds. This 5:30 p.m. ET clash also features an over/under of 151.5 points with both sides set at -115.
Arizona vs Washington Betting Trends
- Against the spread, Arizona is 9-12-0 this year.
- The Wildcats' ATS record as 8.5-point favorites or more is 4-8.
- Out of 21 Arizona's games so far this year, nine have gone over the total.
- Washington is 11-11-0 against the spread this year.
- The Huskies are 4-3 as 8.5-point underdogs or more.
- Washington has seen 14 of its 22 games go over the point total.
|Arizona Rank||Arizona AVG||Washington AVG||Washington Rank|
Arizona vs Washington Prediction & Pick
Arizona shouldn't break much of a sweat tonight due to it having a clear offensive advantage. The Wildcats average 82.3 points (No. 6) on 48.6% shooting (No. 12) with 19.0 assists per game (No. 2). Meanwhile, the Huskies operate at a 69.8 PPG clip (No. 192) with a 43.2 field-goal percentage (No. 215) while averaging 11.7 assists (No. 264).
Arizona has the advantage in the paint as well, averaging 41.2 rebounds (No. 4) compared to Washington's 34.9 RPG (No. 161). Considering how the Huskies have also lost seven of their last eight home games against the Wildcats, I like Arizona's odds of winning tonight even more.
Final Score Prediction: Arizona: 83 | Washington: 70
Arizona vs Washington Best Bet
Regardless of the opponent, Washington's games tend to feature more points than projected. Not only is the over 5-1 in the Huskies' last six games, but it's also 10-3 in their last 13 at home. Furthermore, the over has been hit in four of the last six Arizona-Washington collisions.
With a high-scoring contest always a possibility due to Arizona's elite offense, I see the total going over 151.5 points as tonight's best bet.
Bet: Over 151.5 Points (-110)
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Devon Platana also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username PepeSilvia0. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.
Game odds refresh periodically and are subject to change.