Arizona vs Stanford Prediction, Odds & Best Bet for February 11 (Can the Wildcats Win Their Eighth Straight Game?)
Arizona vs Stanford Game Info
- 2022-23 NCAA Basketball Regular Season Game
- No. 4 Arizona (22-3, 11-3 Pac-12) vs. Stanford (10-14, 4-9 Pac-12)
- Date: Saturday, February 11, 2023
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Venue: Maples Pavilion -- Stanford, California
- Coverage: ESPN2
The 2022-23 college basketball season continues on Saturday with an exciting matchup between the No. 4 Arizona Wildcats and Stanford Cardinal. Arizona enters on a seven-game winning streak that includes an 85-62 win over California on Thursday. Azuolas Tubelis tallied 23 points and 14 rebounds.
Meanwhile, Stanford couldn't keep up with Arizona State in a 69-65 loss during its most recent game on Thursday. Spencer Jones posted 17 points to go along with 5 rebounds, but the Cardinals shot just 37.1% as a team and logged 15 turnovers. Which Pac-12 team will earn a win on Saturday night?
Arizona vs Stanford Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are from FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: ARIZ: (-320) | STAN: (+255)
- Spread: ARIZ: -7.5 (-110) | STAN: +7.5 (-110)
- Total: 151.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Arizona enters this contest as a clear road favorite on the moneyline and spread per FanDuel Sportsbook's odds. This 8 p.m. ET clash also features an over/under of 151.5 points, which is above average compared to Saturday's projected totals.
Arizona vs Stanford Betting Trends
- Arizona has beaten the spread 13 times in 25 games.
- The Wildcats are 5-8 as 9.5-point favorites or more.
- This season, 12 of Arizona's 25 games have hit the over.
- Stanford has 11 wins in 24 games against the spread this season.
- The Cardinal are yet to lose ATS (1-0) as a 9.5-point underdog or more this year.
- This season, 12 of Stanford's 24 games have gone over the point total.
|Arizona Rank||Arizona AVG||Stanford AVG||Stanford Rank|
Arizona vs Stanford Prediction & Pick
Arizona has been all about offense this season as it ranks sixth in points per game (83.4) and 15th in offensive efficiency. The Wildcats have five players averaging at least 10.0 points per game and are led by Tubelis (20.9 PPG). They have jumped all the way up to the No. 4 ranking in the sport as a result.
Going on the road to take on Stanford shouldn't scare Arizona too much. The Cardinal have posted a 4-9 record in conference play and own an average scoring margin of -6.7 across their last three games. Head coach Jerod Haase's team ranks 132nd in the country in defensive efficiency as well.
Arizona has won a whopping 18 of its last 20 games against Stanford, so back the Wildcats here.
Final Score Prediction: Arizona: 81 | Stanford: 69
Arizona vs Stanford Best Bet
Arizona has simply been rolling. The Wildcats are 6-0-1 against the spread (ATS) in their last seven games overall and their average scoring margin during that span is +17.0. On the other side, Stanford is 1-11 straight up in its last 12 home games against Arizona with an average scoring margin of -10.7.
The differences between these two offenses is insane. Arizona ranks among the top 50 teams in three-point shooting percentage and assists to turnover ratio, while Stanford ranks outside the top 125 teams in both categories. Trust the Wildcats to keep their foot on the pedal in the second half.
Bet: Arizona Wildcats -7.5 (-110)
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.
Game odds refresh periodically and are subject to change.